source : tutorialwork.com
*.A conflict management style that involves negotiation ins also
*.A conflict management style that involves negotiation ins also known as
A conflict management style that involves negotiation ins also known asAvoidanceCompetitionCompromiseAccommodation
2. Which of the following statements about language is false?a. Words have only meanings which people give themb. Words also have connotative meaningsc. The context in which a word occurs helps us determine which of the possible meanings isintended
3. Paralinguistic cues can indicate all of the following excepta. Emotional statesb. Personality characteristicsc. Intelligenced. Physical characteristics
4. Communication by touch is calleda. Tactile communicationb. Affect displaysc. Territoriallyd. Kinesics
5. The Korean man who says of his own culture, ?Koreans will never be great at basketball?. Isdemonstrating ethnocentrisma. Trueb. False6. Using descripting feedback means adopting a cognitive style that emphasizes open-mindednessabout differencesa. Trueb. False7. When you organize your experiences by type, which type of resume are you using?a. Functionalb. Chronologicalc. Spatiald. Problem-base8. When selecting a topic, if you thing about what particular issue currently bother you, you area. Surveying your interest
b. Assessing your knowledge of the topicc. Conducting a questionnaired. Evaluating your commitment to the topic9. Wisdom, freedom, and security are all examples ofa. Valuesb. Attitudesc. Inferencesd. Beliefs10. When trying to select a topic, preston thought about what he had already experienced. Whatmethod did preston use to select a topic?a. Brainstormingb. Surveying interestsc. Assessing knowledged. Evaluating commitment11. Which of the following statements regarding gender and group interaction is true?a. Men use more exclamation points in online discussionsb. Women prefer more formal speech formsc. Men are more influentiald. Women are better leaders12. The great tennesse basketall coach, pat summit, is able to winb so often because her teamunderstands what the opponent is trying to do on offense and defense. Pat summit is a masterat knowing what types of plays the other team is going to run during the game. What type ofpower might she possess?a. Reward powerb. Punishment powerc. Referent powerd. Expert power13. It is acceptable to round off a number, i.e, to say over 250,000 instead of saying 250,125a. Trueb. False14. A survey by ford motor company about how satisfied ford owners are with a product is a reliableand unbiased piece of information to use in a speecha. Trueb. False15. You should reveal to the audience any special qualifications you have as source.a. Trueb. false16. the type of organizational pattern you choose should be based on the kind of informational andargument you plan to present
a. trueb. false17. which of the following regarding using people and other living things as a visual resource is nottruea. they can gain and maintain attentionb. they may detract from the presentationc. they are easy to controld. they can provide good examples for the presentation18. Gerald has a great deal of expertise about parakeets. He used to work in a pet store that soldover twenty different types of birds. If he was to give a speech on the subject, Gerald might besaid to have what type of expertise?a. Ethosb. Pathosc. Logosd. Pogos19. which of the following findings is true of the relationship between dress and personalitya. people who dress with comfort in mind tend to be low in self control and introvertedb. people who dress in a decorative style tend to be unsociable and intellectualc. people who are conformist in dress are expressive, dominant, and unrestrained in socialsituationsd. people who conform to current style seek to be accepted and liked
10. Negotiation and Conflict Management in Project – Principled Negotiation Also known as 'Integrative Negotiation'. This is done through separating people from the problem, focusing on interests not positions, inventing options for mutual gain, selecting options using objective criteria.(Chapter 12) Conflict and Negotiation. STUDY. PLAY. Conflict. Is a disagreement or tension between two or more parties. Come promising conflict management style. Occurs when both parties give up something of importance to arrive at mutual agreement solution to the conflict. Negotiation.Conflict behavior, conflict management, and conflict resolution are different layers of a conflict process and therefore should be distinguished. Conflict behavior is any behavioral response to the experience of frustration, while conflict management is the deliberate action to deal with conflictive situations, both to prevent or to escalate them.
(Chapter 12) Conflict and Negotiation Flashcards | Quizlet – Conflict management can also be part of a teachers' classroom management style. The effective resolution of many classroom conflicts does not require the active involvement of teachers. In these situations, students can solve their own disputes provided that they have been taught basic problem-solving skills.The _____ conflict management style involves being both cooperative and assertive. This style is characterized by trying to fully satisfy everyone's concerns by working through differences and finding and solving problems so that everyone gains. a) avoidance b) accommodation c) competition d) compromise e) collaboration Ans: eThe avoiding style of conflict management often indicates a low concern for self and a low concern for other, and no direct communication about the conflict takes place. However, as we will discuss later, in some cultures that emphasize group harmony over individual interests, and even in some situations in the United States, avoiding a
Conflict Management | Oxford Research Encyclopedia of – Answer to 1. a. b. c. d. A conflict management style that involves negotiation ins also known as Avoidance Competition Compromise Accommodation 2. Which of theA conflict management style that involves negotiation is also known as – ScieMce A conflict management style that involves negotiation is also known as asked Aug 27, 2019 in Communication & Mass Media by FedericoConflict management is the process by which disputes are resolved, where negative results are minimized and positive results are prioritized. This key management skill involves using different tactics depending on the situation, negotiation, and creative thinking.